posted to rec.boats,rec.boats.cruising
Vic Smith Vic Smith is offline

Default The Joys of Boating

On 24 Mar 2007 18:13:21 -0700, "Two meter troll"
wrote:

Any ways you got good advice from a bunch of folks: since i do not
"sail" but was on ships for most of my life.

I'll sure remember what you said about wiring.

I would say the other leg of this stool is to go a talk to some of the
folks down on the gulf coast of florida and on up to texas face to
face and ask questions. if this boat is not going to be anyplace else
you might not need what you think you need.
2MT

Sounds like an excellent idea. And a nice vacation too!

--Vic