posted to rec.boats,rec.boats.cruising
Two meter troll Two meter troll is offline

Default The Joys of Boating

Good idea. Sorry to bring this on, but it's par for the course when
the Mac 26 is "discussed." I posted to the cruising group too, hoping
for some useful input, and already got some.
"Wilbur" is the Rod Speed of the boating groups, but like Speed, often
has useful/insightful posts when he's not making you gag.
Since "Wilbur" is a real sailor and a more entertaining writer than
Speed, he's worthwhile when he's not baby talking or insulting people
to no purpose.

--Vic

definitions:

Any ways you got good advice from a bunch of folks: since i do not
"sail" but was on ships for most of my life.
I would say the other leg of this stool is to go a talk to some of the
folks down on the gulf coast of florida and on up to texas face to
face and ask questions. if this boat is not going to be anyplace else
you might not need what you think you need.
2MT