Short Wave Sportfishing Short Wave Sportfishing is offline

Default Fishing Asian Carp on the Mississippi

On Sat, 24 Mar 2007 17:08:33 -0400, Wayne.B
wrote:

On Sat, 24 Mar 2007 20:28:53 GMT, Short Wave Sportfishing
wrote:

Four cycle outboard engines are for pansies. :)

Know a guy with a pair of big 2 stroke diesels - very manly engines I
must say.

Two stroke engines rule!!

Even diesels.

Well, except for my pickup truck.

International 7.3 liter four stroke diesels rule!!

Tom, are 'net personas on sale this week or am I imagining things?

I'm sorry about that - truly. Bad netizenship resurfaced.

Occasionally the muse snaps and I run around screaming for a while to
make the adrenelin rush wear off.

Plus, Mrs. Wave isn't back until tomorrow night and she usually
manages to keep me busy so I don't get into trouble. :)