Vic Smith Vic Smith is offline

Default Fishing Asian Carp on the Mississippi

On Sat, 24 Mar 2007 20:27:14 GMT, Tom Francis
wrote:

On Sat, 24 Mar 2007 16:17:59 -0400, "Eisboch" wrote:

"Tim" wrote in message
groups.com...

They love the sound of a 2-cycle engine for some reason. they'll jump
right into the boat, and if they hit you, they can knock you down.

Sounds like a crazed E-Tec owner I know.

Crazed? E-tec?

Oh wait - that's me.

~~ er ~~

Well, I guess if the shoe fits... :)

Tom, I see a lot of guys like that E-tec. Lots of punch for the
weight, quiet, smokeless - and expensive.
Which do you run, and what are your impressions?
It seems it took a lot of criticism as it was shaking down
after its intro, but some who have had them a while swear by them.
Might have to consider one for my Mac 26M - if I get that boat of
course. Transom weight is more of an issue on that boat.

--Vic