posted to rec.boats,rec.boats.cruising
Wayne.B Wayne.B is offline

Default The Joys of Boating

On Sat, 24 Mar 2007 13:32:11 -0600, Vic Smith
wrote:

--Livability. I just don't have the experience here, from what I've
read the Mac is as comfortable as any 26. Since I've tented for
weeks at a time, I don't see a problem with it. I'm not going to be
living on the boat. Me and the wife on 2-6 week cruises, and we
are not tall, and not fat.

With all due respect, that boat will get very small for two people
after a few days of cruising. I appreciate what you are trying to do
but I hate to see you spend money on a boat that neither sails, motors
or cruises very well. See if you can rent one for a week before you
buy.

In the long run I think you'd be happier with something like a RF246
with a 4 stroke outboard on it.

http://www.rosboroughboats.com/

Try to find a good used one.

..