Default Question for Peggie about boat bidets

"NE Sailboat" wrote in message
Wilbur, why are you worrying about all this? I thought that you posed
that you were Gay, Homosexual.

That was probably that dastardly Scotty from alt.sailing.asa. He loves
to make changes to various posts saying all sorts of slanderous things
and then he answers them with comments like. "TMI," "Oh, now I
understand" and "Why must you gay up every post?" He's very childish.

Oh, and did you notice how Precious Peggy avoided answering the bidet
discharge question. I think I know why. It's because she's clueless. Her
late husband never had anything to do with bidets so she's got nothing
he wrote to usurp and take credit for her own.

Wilbur Hubbard (lady's man!)

---------
"Wilbur Hubbard" wrote in message

"Lloyd Bonafide" wrote in message

"Wilbur Hubbard" wrote in message
In my Swan 68, I have a couple of heads but for the ladies I'm
planning to install a bidet. A first class stainless steel bidet at
that: http://img.nauticexpo.com/images_ne/photo-g/94175.jpg

Now, I've never used a bidet but my understanding is it's not a
head. Rather one uses the head first to do one's business and then
uses the bidet for a thorough clean up of the soiled bottom or
vagina.

From a discharging of waste standpoint is the gray water coming out
of a bidet considered sewage? Or is it gray water that can be
disposed of directly overboard?

I hesitate to plumb the bidet into the holding tank because I know
how much water women are prone to use. But if it's illegal to plumb
it straight overboard then I guess I shall have to do so.

Wilbur Hubbard

Have you considered that when it is used as intended the discharge
might make great fish and bird attractor.

Lloyd

That's pretty funny, Lloyd. Funny because, like all good jokes, it is
based upon an underlying truth. Honestly, I have found that most
American women are smelly pigs between the legs. They will readily
poke fun at European women because some of them don't shave their
underarms or keep their pubic hair trimmed and bikini waxed. But, at
least European women douche and use bidets regularly. American women,
on the other hand, have gotten this well-deserved reputation of the
fish smell. It is because American women use the head and give their
privates a quick wipe with toilet paper. Some even wipe from back to
front. So not only is urine spread on their vulva but feces as well.
Then the bacteria starts growing. Yeast infections occur. Genital
warts, diaper rash etc happen. And, it's all because they don't use
bidets that they end up smelly down there. So what do they do instead
of washing themselves thoroughly using a bidet every time they
urinate or defecate? They buy feminine hygiene deodorant sprays in an
ineffective attempt to mask the malodorous condition. It's really
disgusting when you think about it. And, if all that isn't bad
enough, the majority of American women use tampons. Instead of
allowing the monthly discharge of blood and sloughed off dead tissue
from the womb to exit into a sanitary napkin which is changed as
needed, they use tampons and trap the dead and rotting tissue inside
their vaginas sometimes for days at a time. Total folly practiced for
vanity's sake alone. And what do many of them do with the used
tampons? You got it! They flush (or try to flush) them down the head
and clog up the works.

Nope, I've had European women aplenty and American women aplenty and
I say, for the above reasons alone, European women are way way
superior and twice as desirable as American women.

Wilbur Hubbard