Default The average boat owning idiot.

"Dave" wrote in message
news
On Fri, 23 Mar 2007 17:28:11 -0400, Jeff said:

Actually, that confirms my claim that there is no definitive spelling
in English. The preferred English is now Muhammad, but there are many
others and it is polite to follow whatever convention is used for a
personal name. However, according to the Guardian style guide some
Muslims find the traditional spelling "Mohammed" and varients to be
archaic and disrepectful.

Now there you go confusing things for poor Wilbur, Jeff. He likes
everything
to be simple, with only one "right" answer--the one he thinks is
right.
Ambiguities like those you suggest will drive him to distraction.

No, I just consider the source. It's more to do with inference than
ambiguities. What Jeff infers is often a non sequitur. As the premises
spring from the source and the source is suspect then premise equals
moot point as concerns being driven to distraction. Simple unassailable
logic.

Wilbur Hubbard