Jeff Jeff is offline

Default The average boat owning idiot.

* Wilbur Hubbard wrote, On 3/23/2007 2:10 PM:

And, there in a nutshell is Dave's self-centered myopia. He has an
ingrained, liberal inability to see that societal prejudice exists and
how kids with weird names or misspelled names are the victims of
disrespect, taunting, bullying etc. Any responsible parent names his
child with a good, solid, respectable conventionally spelled name. If
any Christian or Islamic name is used it should be spelled as it is in
the Bible or Koran. I pity a kid with the name Mahommed should the
radical Islamic Fascists take over. Such kids will be among the very
first to have their heads severed from their bodies for blaspheming the
Prophet Mohammad. Then they'll come after the parent(s) who visited the
abomination upon the world (and might I add, rightly so).

How then do you know the English spelling of Mohamed, as there is no
English version of the Qur'an?