who cares? who cares? is offline

Default Next Titanic show

In article , Stephen Trapani wrote:
Wilbur Hubbard wrote:

"who cares?" wrote in message
news:CtTMh.54$Du2.10@trnddc07...
In article , "Roger Long"
wrote:
If any of you wrote down the April 14 date for the next Titanic show
when I
posted about it a few months ago, you can get out the eraser. It was
postponed a few weeks quite a while ago and everyone thougth I had been
informed. I wondered why they were all being so calm about the
onrushing
deadline when we still have some filming to do

I'll let you all know as soon as I learn the new date.

AFTER the show has aired, would you be willing to briefly expound upon
your
theories regarding the Titanic in this forum?

I for one, have no television and am unable to see the show no matter
when it
airs.

BRAVO!!!! Finally, another intelligent individual. One doesn't
understand why people are so stupid these days until such time as one
stops watching television and starts using one's brain and then it all
becomes abundantly clear. Americans are brainwashed by television to be
stupid drones.

Television does not have the power to brainwash any but the very weakest
minded. The rest of us are completely able to reject doing anything and
everything TV tries to compel, and so can watch it with impunity.

Stephen

That is just what they want you to think.