Scotty Scotty is offline

Default Question for Peggie about boat bidets

Why can't you wash your blow up dolls in the cedar bucket?

Scotty

"Wilbur Hubbard" wrote in
message ...
In my Swan 68, I have a couple of heads but for the ladies

I'm planning
to install a bidet. A first class stainless steel bidet at

that:
http://img.nauticexpo.com/images_ne/photo-g/94175.jpg

Now, I've never used a bidet but my understanding is it's

not a head.
Rather one uses the head first to do one's business and

then uses the
bidet for a thorough clean up of the soiled bottom or

vagina.

From a discharging of waste standpoint is the gray water

coming out of a
bidet considered sewage? Or is it gray water that can be

disposed of
directly overboard?

I hesitate to plumb the bidet into the holding tank

because I know how
much water women are prone to use. But if it's illegal to

plumb it
straight overboard then I guess I shall have to do so.

Wilbur Hubbard