KLC Lewis KLC Lewis is offline

Default Say, Larry

"Two meter troll" wrote in message
oups.com...
On Mar 22, 3:22 pm, Larry wrote:
Jeff wrote in news:icqdnQzyBcVxL5
:

The reason I
don't add wind generating now is that with our recent cruising
pattern, we're often in crowded harbors where the noise would be
anti-social.

"Is my wind machine bothering you? Ok, I'll shut it down and crank the
diesel genset, instead. Waitaminute.".....(c;

Larry
--
Message for Comcrap Internet Customers:http://tinyurl.com/3ayl9c
Unlimited Service my ass.....(d^

umm what about a thin film sola;r Errr top sail or something like
that?
2MT (trying out his vocab)

Essie's solar panels are US32's, flexible panels mounted directly to the
coachroof. You can walk on them and they can't break. Amorphous film, they
don't stop putting out current just because some cells are in shadow. Two of
these give me, theoretically, 64 watts at optimum sun exposure. In reality
much less, but they're better than nothing, and much better than fixing
large glass panels, IMO.