posted to alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,alt.sailing.asa,alt.troll
JeanneDArc~ JeanneDArc~ is offline

Default SPIDER MONKEY

On 22 Mar, 05:32, "Steve Leyland"
wrote:
JeanneDArc~ wrote:

: On 21 Mar, 18:10, "Steve Leyland" wrote:
:: On 20 Mar, 05:53, "Steve Leyland"
::
::
::
::
:::: wrote:

::: On Mar 17, 4:05 am, (Sycho) wrote:
::::::::: On 13 Mar, 18:12, (Sycho) wrote:
:::::::::: Here ye! Here ye! Today "Jeanne"
:::::::::: stormed in alt.hacker on Tue, 13 Mar 2007 17:35:29 +0100 and
:::::::::: shouted for all to hear..
:::::::: Looks like you got a pet spider monkey following you around.
::::::: Is it dangerous
:::::: I'm not sure. But if I were you I would make an appointment with
:::::: the vet to make sure its rabies shots are kept up to date.
:::::::: I'm
:::::::: surprised I wasn't ask to explain in more detail what a proxy
:::::::: server is, how it works and where to find one.
::::::: I know what a proxy is, but I wonder were I can find it, and
::::::: my gues is that the pet monkey know the answer since he did not
::::::: ask the question
:::::: Do you have any bananas? You can lure it out of its cage with
:::::: one. Then it'll respond.
::::: I prefer a cat.But I don`t have time for animals.
::::: lol and when did you decide to be so funny
:::: lol I'm always funny when I need to be.
:::: --
:::: I was the next door kid's imaginary friend.- Hide quoted text -
::: read this info.:http://d.1asphost.com/amar4
::: donno if it would be of help anyway.
::
:: Na, jeanne don`t have the balls to open it.
:: --
:: Steve Leyland
:: mhm32x16 Smeeter#24 WSD#41
:: flower: three 6 four 9 five 8 eight 9
:: em ess en: my 1st name at purgatory dot org
:: Alcatroll Labs Inc (bongwater maintenance
:: dept)http://www.insurgent.org/~alcatroll/
::
:: =^MEOW MEOW ARMY^=
::
::: From the point of view of literature Mr. Kipling is a genius who
::
:: drops
:: his aspirates. From the point of view of life, he is a reporter who
:: knows vulgarity better than any one has ever known it. - Oscar Wilde
:: ================================================== ====================
:: "My suggestion is to completely ignore idiots like Leland. They are
:: the
:: lowest form of pond scum. People like him have tried unsuccessfully
:: in
:: the past to disrupt the newsgroup. The best medicine is to completely
:: ignore them. As I'm sure you'll see, they're most intelligent
:: response
:: is to yell nasty names. Other than that, they have nothing."
::
:: JG, netKKKop, alt.sailing.asa
:: ================================================== ====================
:: "Warning to all:
:: Steve Leyland is a trolling **** of the highest order. Killfile the
:: muppet now and move on. Even the briefest of searches on his past
:: UseNet posts will reveal the truth. You have been warned. *plonk*"
::
:: Bear, netKKKop, uk.rec.motorcycles
:: ================================================== ====================
:: "I didn't delete any part of your meaningless, pointless, worthless
:: post in order to clearly demonstrate that you are the nemesis of
:: Usenet: the crossposting, non-editing, diagram-creating worthless,
:: dickless, brainless, gutless, mindless, ball-less, spineless,
:: flaccid,
:: obese, fish-belly pale, ugly, VD-ridden, moronic, bald, hunch-backed,
:: flat-footed, odoriferous, obnoxious, fecal-smelling, buck-toothed,
:: physically handicapped, fungus-infected, HIV positive, mud-packing,
:: masturbating, whining, simpering, self-important, arrogant,
:: egomaniacal
:: POS that takes up more bandwidth than a despicable binary-poster, and
:: for no apparent reason beyond seeing his own defecatory vomitus
:: slithering down the screen in vile green rivulets."
::
:: Admiral Halsey, alt.sailing.asa
:: ================================================== ====================
:: "I went to the Garden of Love,
:: And saw what I never had seen;
:: A Chapel was built in the midst,
:: Where I used to play on the green.
::
:: And the gates of this Chapel were shut
:: And "Thou shalt not," writ over the door;
:: So I turned to the Garden of Love
:: That so many sweet flowers bore.
::
:: And I saw it was filled with graves,
:: And tombstones where flowers should be;
:: And priests in black gowns were walking their rounds,
:: And binding with briars my joys and desires."
::
:: William Blake.
:: ================================================== ====================
:: "When the Earth has been ravaged and the animals are dying, a tribe
:: of
:: people from all races, creeds and colours shall put their faith in
:: deeds, not words, and make the land green again. They shall be known
:: as
:: Warriors of the Rainbow, protectors of the environment."
::
:: Native American prophecy
::
:: |\ _.-'~~""'~`'~)
:: /, ~-,__,,,.'~ ,-;;--''
:: |,4) ./ ' ; ;/'
:: '-~~;'@ ( ; ;
:: _.--'' _.-_..' .;.'
:: (,_..----''' (,..--''
::
:: Meow
:
: Honestly Steve, I am glad I don`t have to think with balls all the
: time

clealy with such a lame froggery you don't think at all.

...but what if I frogged your identity...that would have been
lame ...right, and you would have reported me.

So I was thinking.

don't worry though whale woman, I didn't reprot you.

No, since you like having me around

seriously jeanne if you want trolling advice just ask. steve at meow dot
org works.

what is your advice?
because I can`t see any trolling from you at all mister.

JDA~today