Jonathan Ganz Jonathan Ganz is offline

Default Vented loop/macerator installation

In article ,
Flemming Torp fletopkanelbolle2rp.danmark wrote:

"K2" skrev i en meddelelse
roups.com...
On Mar 21, 9:37 pm, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:
"K2" wrote in message

oups.com...
Peggy is temporally out of commission. She's suffering from the
heartbreak of psoriasis. But, she asked me to answer your inquiries.

I think this group would like to get a confirmation and an answer
directly from Peggie ...
This smells like trolling ...
I cannot imagine Peggie would ask WH for any help whatsoever ...

You smelled right. He's a long-time troll called NEal Warren. Bragged
about using a cedar bucket dumped over the side in a marina for years.
--
Capt. JG @@
www.sailnow.com