posted to alt.sailing.asa
Ringmaster Ringmaster is offline

Default Bush's Continued Shameful Treatment of Wounded Veterans

On Mar 19, 10:14?pm, Nathan Branden wrote:
There is a war going on now. The soldiers going to the hospital are
wounded in battle, not some retiree with bunyons. Clinton got away
with slacking the vets. Bush started this damn war and he is Commander
in Chief of that hospital. You don't give a rat's ass about our vets
you callous SOB. May you rot in hell.

Nathan

Nice try dimwit. Vets that have been enduring a failing system for
years are suffering from more than bunyons. Like I said, Clinton
never did anything about the problem. By the way I am a Vietnam
veteran. How about you? Why am I callous and don't give a rats ass?
I said the system was a mess. I just didn't blame Bush.