Peter Hendra Peter Hendra is offline

Default The average boat owning idiot.

On Wed, 21 Mar 2007 19:15:08 -0500, "Noname"
wrote:

" Got to go. Time to smoke a fine cigar and make love with one of my
many
female companions who love the life wealth can give them...

Wilbur Hubbard

Better be careful Neal, that cigar could melt a hole in those blow up
dolls - Or, maybe thats what you want to do?

Rubli W Drabbuh

PS: Isn't it pityful that this guy still seeks attention on the net . No
friends and the laughing stock of the Keys.

Yes, I always thought it was kind of sad really. We put sick,
incurable and miserable an imals out of their misery.