KLC Lewis KLC Lewis is offline

Default Four questions from someone new to boating

"Leanne" wrote in message

"Peter Hendra" wrote in message
On Tue, 20 Mar 2007 23:13:36 -0400, "Leanne" wrote:
Here is a sister ship in the PNW http://fog-northamerica.org/puffin.html

Leanne

Compared to Australian and New Zealand prices (from memory) that is
one cheap little boat. I have met a couple of boats of about that size
that have crossed oceans. Nice yacht.

Peter,

I love my little English ship as she handles like a much larger boat. I
heard about one or two that did a circumnavigation back in the 70's. Of
course I would like the larger sister, the F-34 and the best sailing of
the Fishers, as that is the largest that will clear the fixed bridge on
the way up the creek to my house.

Leanne

That boat "Puffin" is pretty as they come. Well, besides my Rawson, of
course (w). How can anyone look at that proud bow and not love her? She's
saying in no uncertain terms, "Hey! Let's go sailing!"