Leanne Leanne is offline

Default Four questions from someone new to boating

"Peter Hendra" wrote in message
On Tue, 20 Mar 2007 23:13:36 -0400, "Leanne" wrote:
Here is a sister ship in the PNW http://fog-northamerica.org/puffin.html

Leanne

Compared to Australian and New Zealand prices (from memory) that is
one cheap little boat. I have met a couple of boats of about that size
that have crossed oceans. Nice yacht.

Peter,

I love my little English ship as she handles like a much larger boat. I
heard about one or two that did a circumnavigation back in the 70's. Of
course I would like the larger sister, the F-34 and the best sailing of the
Fishers, as that is the largest that will clear the fixed bridge on the way
up the creek to my house.

Leanne