posted to alt.sailing,alt.sailing.asa,aus.sport.sailing,uk.rec.sailing
Duncan Heenan Duncan Heenan is offline

Default So.. what did the Romans do for us? (was lanteen sails)

"Andy Champ" wrote in message
news
Duncan Heenan wrote:
"Ian Johnston" wrote in message
news
On Mon, 19 Mar 2007 08:22:17 -0700, John Weiss wrote:

She couldn't even understand the petroglyphs I tried to teach her!
Weren't they renamed Leninglyphs for a while?

Ian

So it's true! It was a St. Peters berg which sunk the Titanic. I knew it
couldn't have been the Icini, they always observed the rules of the
woad..

Icini?

Hang on, I've been here... shut up Andy...

Andy

Mornington Crescent!