Don White Don White is offline

Default Four questions from someone new to boating

"Leanne" wrote in message

"Don White" wrote in message
I had a deal somewhat like that for 5 years, although on a more modest
scale.
At some point you just want be be your own captain...especially if you
want to try new cruising grounds and the boat owner is happy with 3 hour
cruises in your harbour.

I also had a deal like that on a Cape Dory 36, but the owner got to old
for it, his words, but actually it was all of the maintenance. He sold it
and went smaller to a little Fisher 25 motorsailer. A year later he came
up with cancer and put the boat on the market. I have had my little ship,
the biggest little cruiser, for 11 years now.

Leanne
s/vs. Fundy

My memory is weak... what do you sail these days?
My mini-cruiser.. http://sailquest.com/market/models/spipe.htm