JimH JimH is offline

Default 71F today.....................

wrote in message
On Tue, 20 Mar 2007 11:50:43 -0400, Harry Krause

On Tue, 20 Mar 2007 10:53:44 GMT, Tom Francis
wrote:

All of our population growth comes from
immigration, either foreign or from other states. You can say what
you want but everyone wants to be here.
Um....No?

You couldn't pay me enough to live in LaLaLand. :)

Florida sucks too. Spread the word. Hurricanes, dangerous reptiles, no
gun control and roaches the size of your thumb.
Stay away!!!

(think it will work?)

As a place to live year-around, south Florida sucks big time. But from
late October through mid-March, parts of south Florida are very nice,
indeed.

Hush! Don't tell them

Your *secret* is safe with me.....one could only wonder what would happen if
the 'blue hairs' heard about your *secret* though. ;-)