posted to alt.sailing.asa
cavelamb himself cavelamb himself is offline

Default Bush's Continued Shameful Treatment of Wounded Veterans

Maxprop wrote:

During my last year in optometry school I did an 8-week rotation through the
Cleveland VA Hospital. There were Vietnam vets there, mostly quadriplegics,
who were so poorly cared-for that most simply wanted to die. It was a
crime. But Ringmaster's point was that nothing has really changed in the
past decades. If you want to blame presidents, you'll have to include
Kennedy, Nixon, Ford, Carter, Reagan, Bush, Clinton, and W. The VA systems
has been a disaster for over half a century. Nothing new, but hopefully
something will get done now.

Max

The story posted at Military.com

http://www.military.com/veterans-rep...sco?ESRC=vr.nl