D.Duck D.Duck is offline

Default 71F today.....................

"D.Duck" wrote in message

"Wayne.B" wrote in message
On Tue, 20 Mar 2007 11:09:51 -0500, wrote:

Florida sucks too. Spread the word. Hurricanes, dangerous reptiles, no
gun control and roaches the size of your thumb.
Stay away!!!

(think it will work?)

You forgot to mention the traffic congestion and slow winter drivers
from the north.

Quote from a Florida bumper sticker: "When I get old I'm going to go
up north and drive slow".

I swear there is no one from the mid-west who knows how to drive in
traffic or make a proper left turn, although we did have a run in
recently with an Ohio blue hair who tried to steal my parking place.

She must have trained in New Jersey. :-)

Another favorite bumper sticker:

"If It's Tourist Season, Why Can't We Shoot 'Em?"

Or another:

"Welcome To Florida, Now Go Home"