DSK

Default OT--bank mortgage rates

NOYB wrote:
Where's "around here"? Here's a look at the rates in the top 10 markets:

http://www.bankrate.com/brm/news/mtg...p?prodtype=mtg

Interesting. Thanks for the link. Please note that the only rates quoted
with zero points were 1-year ARMs (a sucker bet IMHO), if John H's
daughter got a 15 year mortgage then she's doing just OK, if a 30 (the
way to go IMHO based on historical interest rates) then she's getting
ripped off.

BTW none of those places are near me... or for that matter, none of them
are in Florida which I'd assume to be a major market...

BTW2 if you want to know something about real economics (ie in the world
outide Bush/Cheney Fantasyland) try reading some of this
http://www.strom.clemson.edu/becker/...cs_primer.html
The title ain't so hot but the material is right on.

DSK