Default Four questions from someone new to boating

"Wayne.B" wrote in message
On Mon, 19 Mar 2007 20:44:47 -0400, "Roger Long"
wrote:

Still, Donna Lange had completed her circumnavigation in a 28 footer
and she
probably didn't know any more four years ago than this fellow does
now.

I think our requirements go up as we get older and smarter. :-)

It's certainly true in my case. I would have probably taken off in
any thing that floated in my 20s.

It's got nothing to do with age, really. Just IQ. Look at all the idiots
of all ages who buy MacGregor 26's, for example.

Wilbur Hubbard