Larry Larry is offline

Default Four questions from someone new to boating

"Capt. JG" wrote in
:

While I generally agree, I think you can substitute "heavily built
boat over 40 ft in length" with a good quality boat over 30 feet.
There are lots and lots of people who travel across oceans in boats
shorter than 40 ft. It's not just about the length and full keel; it's
also about having the proper equipment and reinforcing when you have
to reinforce. Of course, bigger tends to be more comfortable.

To go to England, I'd like to try one of those "heavily built" hulls
designed by Roger Long for the research fleets, myself...(c;

(Is that sucking up?....I hope so...(c

Larry
--
Message for Comcrap Internet Customers: