CalifBill CalifBill is offline

Default 71F today.....................

"Jack Goff" wrote in message
On Tue, 20 Mar 2007 04:03:53 GMT, "CalifBill"
wrote:

And excess salaries, and no snow to plow and blow and shovel.
Unfortunately
the San Andreas will split my daughters off the mainland. But the oldest
lives on an island anyway. Naples Island of Long Beach. And the youngest
will still have a very profitable condo. I lived in Dayton for about 2
years in the 1960's, and I will stay with the overpriced real estate and

"traffic where they know how to drive."

So where did you move to after Kalifornia?

Born and raised here. Except for a time living in Dayton for employment
purposes and a year out of the state for the USAF, been my home all my life.