Wayne.B Wayne.B is offline

Default Four questions from someone new to boating

On Mon, 19 Mar 2007 16:23:48 -0400, "Roger Long"
wrote:

I love my 32 footer. The ease of doing everything makes up for a bit more
motion when I'm just hanging on. Less room in port but, how much do you
need?

I like boats in that size range also, owned a 34 for many years and it
was a great boat for it's designed purpose. The few times that I took
it off shore however we got the snot beat out of us in anything over
20 kts or so.

The OP was talking about crossing oceans and living aboard, not
coastal cruising.