Capt. JG Capt. JG is offline

Default new macerator pump installation

"Peggie Hall" wrote in message
Wilbur Hubbard wrote:

It's just a joke, lighten up, dude! Doesn't anybody else think it's even
a little bit sad that a woman would make a career out of shipboard human
waste? If this is what passes for a life then something's drastically
wrong.

It may be, but it's been very profitable. However, I haven't made a career
out of shipboard human waste, I've made a career out of helping people to
avoid having to deal with onboard waste. Unfortunately nothing that allows
people to avoid dealing with onboard human waste seems to apply to online
human waste, though.

--
Peggie

Hahahhaaaa!! Great response!!