Flemming Torp Flemming Torp is offline

Default new macerator pump installation

"Peggie Hall" skrev i en meddelelse
Wilbur Hubbard wrote:

It's just a joke, lighten up, dude! Doesn't anybody else think it's
even a little bit sad that a woman would make a career out of
shipboard human waste? If this is what passes for a life then
something's drastically wrong.

It may be, but it's been very profitable. However, I haven't made a
career out of shipboard human waste, I've made a career out of helping
people to avoid having to deal with onboard waste. Unfortunately
nothing that allows people to avoid dealing with onboard human waste
seems to apply to online human waste, though.

--
Peggie

Bingo! You just hit the nail on the head ...

--
Flemming Torp
Gimle/DEN-61