Default new macerator pump installation

"Jeff" wrote in message
. ..
* Gordon wrote, On 3/19/2007 12:04 PM:
Wilbur Hubbard wrote:

"Larry" wrote in message
Peggie Hall wrote in news:PtlLh.1234$rj1.607
@newssvr23.news.prodigy.net:

From the tank to a macerator to a tee in the toilet discharge
line
that's AFTER the y-valve, but ahead of the vented loop.

I think I'm going to be sick....(c;

I can take the smell of rotten, festering, human waste. It's the
sight of it in the form of Peggy Hall I can't abide.

Wilbur Hubbard

Was that really necessary?

It's just a joke, lighten up, dude! Doesn't anybody else think it's even
a little bit sad that a woman would make a career out of shipboard human
waste? If this is what passes for a life then something's drastically
wrong.

Wilbur Hubbard