basskisser

Default OT--why the 18-29 year olds support Kerry

"NOYB" wrote in message hlink.net...
Awhile ago, Harry posted the results of a poll which showed that the 18-29
year old age group supports Kerry. I think we've found the answer "why":

"A new Gallup poll says that 53 percent of Americans between the ages of 18
to 29 do not know who the USA fought in Europe during World War II."

Democrats. The party for the uninformed.

The poll says nothing of what percentage of those polled were either
Republican, or Democrat. Are you too stupid to understand ANYTHING?