claus claus is offline

Default Dodger Replacement Question?

The current dodger came with the boat - it was manufactured in the U.K. and
the canvas is NOT sunbrella... which is why we have a problemo :-()
"Gogarty" wrote in message
news
In article ,
says...

The 7-year old canvas dodger on our Bavaria 38 CC is showing it's age and
needs to be replaced.

You got only seven years out of a dodger? We have had to replace the
windows
in ours several times, last time with that super high quality stuff. But
the
Sunbrella fabric part seems to go on forever. Surely with a pattern
already in
hand (the existing dodger) you could get a replacement for much less that
$3K.