NOYB

Default OT--Terrific employment news again

"Gould 0738" wrote in message
I bought a snake, removed the toilet, snaked the drain, and my old toilet
works fine now. Cost? Less than $30 for one wax rim and a Wal-Mart

toilet
snake...

See there? All that expensive dental school paid off. You gained access to

the
cavity, cleaned out the rotten debris, and sealed it all back up nice and
proper. :-)

It was more analogous to a root canal...and I hate doing root canals.

You could have learned all that as an apprentice plumber, billed more for

the
first half hour, and had lower overhead to boot.

No kidding. But my borrowing power at the bank is a lot better than a
plumber's. ;-)