Stephen Trapani Stephen Trapani is offline

Default Emergency lightning protection

Wayne.B wrote:
On Sat, 17 Mar 2007 06:17:03 GMT, "barry lawson"
wrote:

In Australia anyway, the main thing is to not play golf, as this is where
the statistics say you are most likely to be killed by lightening, even
worse than shark attack.

Same thing here in south Florida. We usually have several fatal golf
course incidents every year.

So golfing is bad, good thing since my game is terrible anyway.

Regarding the boat, a well grounded mast, shrouds and stays seems to
be the consensus and jibes with my experience. If caught out, staying
away from metalic objects as much as possible seems prudent.

Err, metal like on my boat, the metal column and wheel of the helm? Yikes!!!

Stephen