John H

Default OT--Terrific employment news again

On 07 Jun 2004 15:59:45 GMT, (Gould 0738) wrote:

If the economy is at rock bottom, unemployment is sky high, and no one can
find
work because Bush has personally sent all the jobs, including manufacturing,
India, then how can "...more work than they can handle..." be true?

John H

'Cause when life is the ****z you gotta flush more often?.... :-)

I wasn't talking about plumbers. But, if the situation is as bad as many say,
then it would seem like "Porta Jons" would be the business to be in. Hell, I
can't even afford a plumber and my wife still has a job!

John H

On the 'Poco Loco' out of Deale, MD
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!