posted to alt.sailing.asa
Mowe Z. Slowley Mowe Z. Slowley is offline

Default .-

Capt. JG wrote:
"katy" wrote in message
Steve Leyland wrote:

: No one in this post is netkopping anyone so you might as well leave
: and find something worthwile to do...

sorry katy, but once I subscribe I never leave. are you suggesting that
ganz has renounced his evil ways?
a public statement that both he and you will no longer netKKKop and a
sincere apology from both of you to your previous victims would certainly
go a long way towards removing asa from the meow ****lits. also a
revision of the FAQ (which ganz lies about to ISPs claiming it to be a
charter when he's netKKKopping) to include troll acceptance.

but I won't hold my breath on that one.

Renounce my Constitutional rights to protect myself? Dream on..post
awy..do what you like...but what you don't understand is the whole
picture...at times you seem like a reasonable person so I will say this
one more time...I will never apologize fro taking actions against people
who invaded my personal privacy and did physical damage to a possesion of
mine...

As usual, he's full of it. He's not a "reasonable" person. He's been
threatening this group and me for a long time, but in reality, he's not much
of anything. You and I have nothing to apologize about, especially to bozos
like these.

you are some work of art.
your mama should be proud.

too bad she never existed.

Your ISP may just yet get an invoice from me, buttbrains.

--
When you do something right,
No one will know you did anything at all.

....attributed to 'God'
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-nXT8lSnPQ