posted to rec.boats.building
Meindert Sprang Meindert Sprang is offline

Default Mixing micro portions of West System Epoxy

"Joe Bleau" wrote in message
Anyone know of a source or trick for mixing small 2cc to 10 cc) of
West System epoxy? Tired of wasting the stuff when I just need a dab.

Done it all the time. Use a small syringe to dispatch the correct amounts
into a small cup and stir it with a mixing stick/icecream stick/whatever
pice of wood with round edges. I mostly use those plastic cups used for
deserts. Try and find a type which is smooth and had round 'corner' between
side and bottom. Match the round end of the stick to this.

Meindert