Two meter troll Two meter troll is offline

Default Power sailor to wind sailor

DT yes thats the one.

As for the small boat sailor end of things i was raised on a 30'
salmon troller; and had my own for many years.
I also spent a rather large amount of my time on king crab boats; wet
is not much of a problem.
I actually have a greater worriy about how sail boats handle the seas
and weather.

then i remember i am NOT going to have to slip out past latex rocks
and into the gulf of alaska while a storm is heading down cause i have
a one day blue king opening in six days and we got a late start in
bellingham.

Also another question came up fro those of you who sail north of the
circle. how do you deal with various ice conditions? grease, frazzel,
glass and pancake. if you have a glass boat the frazzel and glass is
gonna cut it to ribbons and the grease ice is just going to stick and
build up. but if you are on wind power how do you heat the hull?

not to worried about lack of ability Tom, more that i will have a wife
and may have a child aboard and would like some folks to visit with.