posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default General Pace is Right

"Jeff" wrote in message
. ..
* Maxprop wrote, On 3/14/2007 11:13 PM:
"Jeff" wrote in message
. ..
* Maxprop wrote, On 3/14/2007 7:39 PM:
"Jeff" wrote in message

It seemed to me that most of the Dems expressed hope that the
President's plan would work.
What cable channel have you been watching?

Certainly not the one that claims to be "fair and balanced" yet is
anything but.

I've been watching the left-leaning ones, and still don't recall ever
hearing a democrat expressing the opinion that he/she would like to
see the President's plan do anything but fall flat on its face.

I guess you have to willing to actually listen to what they say. Most
had doubts, and some implied this was his last chance, but they also
said the hoped it worked.

Contrary to what some assholes think, even liberals hope that things
will work out.

I've got a theory about all this ridiculous political shenanigans that
is going on of late. I think it's all been orchestrated by the powers
that be to keep the terrorists from attacking inside the country again.

I think the Dems and Repubs got together sometime about four years ago
and agreed to the current situation of bickering and unreasonable
actions in congress for the purpose of making the Islamic fascist
terrorists put a hold on their plans. They know any major attack will
unite the country against them like 9-11 did so they can be easily
fooled into thinking the Bush administration is in total ruin and
leftist Democrats who are weak on defense will gain power making it all
the easier for terrorists to strike in the future. As long as terrorists
see the country being torn apart from the inside they can just sit and
bide their time hoping the country will soon crumble under its own
weight.

I just can't imagine how Democrat leaders can continue to be so asinine,
strident, and unrealistic while the Republicans continue to act more and
more spineless. The President seems to be taking everything on the chin
like a victim and acting more and more like lame duck. This is what the
terrorists want and it certainly is what the Democrats want. The
terrorists look at the Democrats and think. "The enemy of my enemy is my
friend." Mr. Bush has happily assumed the role of Democrat and terrorist
enemy to further the cause of freedom. He is a truly great man.

But, the point is that Democrats just cannot be as anti-American as they
seem. Therefore it makes sense for me to conclude it's all a big plan to
thwart terrorists and while President Bush plays the guy everybody loves
to hate, the Democrats are playing the party everybody loves to hate. So
give the Dems some credit if this is the actual case as their playing
their appointed role to perfection has helped the country to remain free
of terrorists attacks.

Wilbur Hubbard