posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default Crab Cruncher...

"Capt. JG" wrote in message
"Joe" wrote in message
oups.com...
On Mar 14, 4:51 pm, "Wilbur Hubbard"
If it's true and not just a Bobsprit imitation then I'm truly sorry
hear it. You are excused because of your vision problems. I won't
pick
on you about it anymore since it's something you have little control
over. God works in mysterious ways. If I had the power, I'd give you
back 20-20 vision and make Ganz go blind instead. Actually, if the
old
saying about masturbation is true I'm very surprised he's not
already
blind.

I think you'd better kiss and make up with Capt. Neal. He's probably
the
one whose making you go blind. He claims to have powerful Voodoo
magic
spells. Check out his web page
hehttp://captneal.homestead.com/little...ons.htmlscroll
down. He
could probably reverse the spell if you're nice. Maybe a lap dance
or
two . . .

Wilbur Hubbard- Hide quoted text -

Bwahahahahahaha a quartz clock..OMG.

Joe

He's one sick guy. How could anyone wish someone blind....

You try constantly to make it so people can't use or see the Internet.
You got Moroon kicked off his ISP and he had no other to turn to. You
not only wish someone blind you spent time actively making it so with
your NetKKKopping. Every time you open your mouth you prove you're a
hypocrite.

Wilbur Hubbard