Peter Hendra Peter Hendra is offline

Default Boat for FREE! HUGE house batteries, great liveaboard.

On 14 Mar 2007 18:45:02 -0500, Dave wrote:

On Wed, 14 Mar 2007 19:13:36 -0400, "Wilbur Hubbard"
said:

Yes, the mind absolutely boggles with the possibilities and
advantages. As to the antifouling, I use dehydrated di-hydrogen oxide
on my hard dinghy and nothing at all grows on it. I am thinking of
using it on my new inflatable as well.

Dehydrated water = nothing. But, good try . . .

Um....I think he means he takes it out of the water when he isn't using it.
Sailed right over your head.

Yes, but at least he knew what it is. I have sent several people to
the pharmacists to buy it in the past - with understable mixed
reactions - I can run fast.

cheers
Peter