Roger Long Roger Long is offline

Default Canadian insurance found

Silver K wrote:
Hi
Yes, the festival is "The Harvest Jazz & Blues Festival". I have
been a sponsor in past years. It is worth going to if you are a fan.
If you are interested, in attending I can arrange a mooring if you
have a sailboat or if you are travelling by power boat, you can stay
on the dock in the downtown area next to the festival. The link to
last years festival is http://www.harvestjazzandblues.com/

Sterling

Say, I was just looking at Fredericton on Google Earth and there are a lot
of bridges on that river. Can a 46 foot mast get that far up the river?

--
Roger Long