Two meter troll Two meter troll is offline

Default free boat around portland oregon?

Hi folks,
I have a need for a free sail boat that is mostly sea worthy (the
hull, rudder, & steering needs to be in good condition). The engine,
gen sets, galley and berthings don't have to be great. I have the
skills to fix most problems and engines (if you are looking for
someone to help fix up your boat, I'm also willing to work & teach you
for money or barter).
I would like something around 35 to 50 feet. Hull can be steel,
aluminum, fiberglass or wood (must be seaworthy).
I was hit by a car last spring, and can't go back to work (cause I
can't walk yet). I have spent most of my life on boats and can get
around by hand holds on a boat.
Since the accident last May (2006), I have stayed in friends' living
rooms, moved twice, and had rats eat holes in most of my clothes. I
need a place to live that is mine, no strings attached.
Please forward this to friends who might be able to help.

Thanks in advance,
Ernie

P.S. I am a Natural builder and can offer to teach you several ways to
build a house or stove etc. I would be happy to barter the skills i
have for a boat.
and here is some stuff about me, http://groups.google.com/group/FEWgroup