posted to ott.rec.canoe-kayak,rec.boats.paddle,rec.boats.paddle.touring,nf.paddling,uk.rec.boats.paddle
donquijote1954 donquijote1954 is offline

Default the Law of the Jungle is applied between a motorboat and a canoe

--These days seats are height adjustable.--

Bike seats are adjustable, but "egos" are harder to adjust.

My own sweetheart is 5' too. But she doesn't like SUVs for herself.
She found them "sexy" for men at the beginning of the relationship,
but I guess she was influenced by the monkey on the bike (me).

Now we got foldable bikes as well as a canoe when we want to have fun.
And why is it that lions make it wasteful and dangerous when looking
for pleasure? Yesterday we went out on the canoe, and there were a
bunch of motorboats speeding around in an orgy of gasoline --and quite
possibly alcohol and drugs. A scary place to be in a canoe, but you
can't live under fear all the time, right?

There's a question though regarding how the Law of the Jungle --the
Big Fish eats the Little Fish-- is applied between a motorboat and a
canoe. My take is that the canoe must run away from the charging
motorboat! It seems the monkey is always guilty no matter what...