posted to rec.boats.cruising,rec.boats,rec.boats.building
Larry Larry is offline

Default Remote Battery Filling System

"jim.isbell" wrote in news:1173720620.931062.26890
@8g2000cwh.googlegroups.com:

Thus I was paid
roughly $1200 for three hours labor

Mr Jim I LOVE your math lesson.....(c;

I buy all my TIRES from WalMart for the same reason. Every Walmart is
interconnected by satellite to every other WalMart. If I blow a tire 800
miles from home, I go to the nearest WalMart and they give me a new one
(Lifetime Warranty for another $10/tire). Noone hassles me. Noone says
just because they are a Michelin dealer doesn't mean they have to honor
tire warranty some other dealer sold me.

Nearly dead center in the middle of the tread, I had a nail making a
WalMart Goodyear leak that was a couple years old. I took it to WalMart.
The guy dismounted the tire and consulted with the shop manager as to
what to do. The shop manager showed me the nail, dead center in the
tread.....of a half-worn-out Goodyear.

"Doesn't that look awfully close to the sidewall, to you, requiring me to
replace that tire?", he asked me. "Oh, yes! I can see it cuts right
into the sidewall! We can't plug it when it's that close." His mechanic
was already mounting my new tire to the rim. I'll always buy from
WalMart. Besides the same tire being cheaper, I get great service 800
miles from home from the SAME tire store...WalMart. I don't even need my
warranty. I'm on every computer terminal on the planet!

Larry