posted to rec.boats.electronics
Jack Erbes Jack Erbes is offline

Default Firmware update on Garmin 292

Bjarke M. Christensen wrote:
No. That's was why I asked in this group .... If it was not working from
within Mapsource, I would clearly suspect the hardware, but in this case
..... ???

Bjarke

Yeah, I had forgotten that. Anyway, if you would like to send me a data
card I'll process it and send it back. Maybe that will tell you
something. For what it is worth, I am using my programmer with Windows
2000 Pro SP4 and with the recently released drivers for the programmer.

Jack

--
Jack Erbes in Ellsworth, Maine, USA (jackerbes at adelphia dot net)
(also receiving email at jacker at midmaine dot com)