Silver K Silver K is offline

Default Canadian insurance found

Hi
I am the guy who gave your post to Mike Daniels, we are just trying to get
more boat traffic in our area. I have my insurance with Mike and he knows
his business. He is alo a boater himself and has offshore racing
experience.
If you do make up, try to visit the Saint John river system in New
Brunswick. It is a boaters dream.

Sterling

"Roger Long" wrote in message
Someone who read my post on looking for Canadian Insurance told his friend
in the business who then contacted me.

These folks:

Michael Daniels BBA/CAIB
Cambridge-S.I.A.Insurance Brokers

http://www.sia.nb.ca/

will provide the insurance for Canadian waters for a very reasonable
premium estimate, about the same as the great deal I'm getting for US
coverage now but with 10 times the P&I coverage. The two policies
together would be about the same as the quotes I go from BoatUS back when
I bought the boat. Good deal.

However, when checking with my current insurer to be sure they wouldn't
have a problem with two non-overlapping policies (I can't imagine why they
would but two agents told me they might), I learned that they might add
Canadian waters up to Glace Bay. Either I was misinformed at the
beginning or there has been a change. I'm waiting word on that now.

Meanwhile, Cambridge appears to be the goto guys for anyone who needs
insurance in that part of the world.

--
Roger Long