posted to rec.boats.cruising,rec.boats,rec.boats.building
Larry Larry is offline

Default Remote Battery Filling System

Wayne.B wrote in
:

Rolls makes a great battery, no question. On the other hand the cost
of a Rolls 8D is somewhere north of $500 if my memory is correct. I
recently purchased a brand X 8D from NAPA auto parts for $160.
Assuming I get the usual 5 years from it, I'll be money ahead.

Yeah, but you will lose "dock prestige" if they ever discover the cheap
batteries after all that braggin' about only using the most expensive
batteries on earth in such a fine yacht....like the rest of them do....

Larry
--
How much price inflation is caused by illegal
aliens gobbling up goods and services, creating