posted to rec.boats.cruising,rec.boats,rec.boats.building
Wayne.B Wayne.B is offline

Default Remote Battery Filling System

On 10 Mar 2007 17:08:01 -0800, "Chuck Gould"
wrote:

One of the major reasons I used the Rolls 8D, (aside from a 10 year
warranty wiht the first 7 not pro-rated) is that they are so super
easy to install and replace.

Rolls makes a great battery, no question. On the other hand the cost
of a Rolls 8D is somewhere north of $500 if my memory is correct. I
recently purchased a brand X 8D from NAPA auto parts for $160.
Assuming I get the usual 5 years from it, I'll be money ahead.