Don W Don W is offline

Default Larry wrote....

Peter Hendra wrote:

By the way, we in South East Asia also have to guard against terrorism
including both fundamental Christian and Islamic groups such as in
Indonesia. However, I would like to say that killing non-combatants is
strictly prohibited by the Koran and is thus un-Islamic and abhorant
to most Moslems of my aquaintance.

It is the fanatical 10% of each religion that you
have to watch out for. Christians have had plenty
of bloody zealots as have the muslims, hindus, etc.

What is really needed in this case is for the
moderate muslim majority to stand up and fight
these apostates before they end up starting the
world conflagration that they are hoping for.

Don W.